Senior Girls Division
F.I.F.A. rules shall apply in this division
- There will be 2 x 20 minute halves, with a 5-minute break on a double header night. There will be 2 – 30 minute halves, with a 5-minute break when there is only 1 game.
- Teams will play 7 aside (including the goalkeeper)
- If a team has less than the maximum numbers of players allowed on the field at the start of the game, but more than the minimum required, the opposing team will start the game with the same number of players plus 2 on the field.
If a team’s number of players is reduced during play, the opposing team will continue to play with the number determined at the start of the match, unless one team’s number of players becomes less than the required minimum.
If players arrive late to the match, with the coaches’ approval, the referee will allow the additional players to join the match.
- Any games that are canceled will be played at the same time and place on the following practice date. Games will take precedence over practices. The convener will be responsible for the decision of game cancellations. The convener will notify the coaches of any cancellations. If the convener is NOT present at the field during a game and lightning is seen, the referee is to call the game and report the score and time of game to the convener and the convener will decide if the game will be replayed.
If one half of the game has been completed, the score will stand.
TIE BREAKER FOR FINAL DAY STANDINGS:
- Winner between tied teams in league play
- Least goals allowed in all League games
- Goal differential in all league games – (maximum 5 goal difference per game)
If the referee fails to show up for the game the coaches are to agree on who is ref the game. They could ask a parent or one of the coaches, possibly each ref one half of the game. Please inform the referee scheduler of ANY referee that is absent.